Job Description Qualifications and experience:
1. Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Accounting and Finance), or Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance, at least 2:1 from Uganda Christian University.
2. Must have knowledge of working in a computerized environment i.e., use of MS excel, MS Word, Powerpoint and internet
3. Must have good interpersonal skills, especially when dealing with students, staff and visitors
4. Must be a person of high integrity with an excellent working ethic
5. Must be a committed and practicing Christian
Duties include but are not limited to the following;
1. Assist in the Clearance of students for registration, exams and graduation
2. Assist in Posting payments into the ledger
3. Assist in Posting petty cash
4. Preparing weekly cash flow report
5. Assist in following up and filing accountabilities for all funds advanced to University Staff for official work
6. Perform any other official duties as may be assigned…
No Requirements Work Hours: 8 Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.