5 Inspection Officer – Non Life Directorate /Dept. / Office Supervision
Level IRA 5
Responsible for None
Working Relationships Internal;
Department Heads and Officers
External:Customers/Insurance stakeholders/ Government Officials/ Public (Contractors)
Duties And Responsibilities
• Carry out Off-Site and On-Site Inspection Of Non-Life Insurance companies and insurance brokers. •
2, Review licence applications for Non-Life insurance companies, insurance brokers and Insurance agents,
• 3, Respond to and follow-up on issues raised during inspection and correspondence with insurance players. •
4. Monitor the implementation of the provisions of the Insurance Aet and advice on the adequacy of the law and regulations,
• 5. Review and analyze policies of new insurance products and reinsurance arrangements.
• 6. Prepare draft reports on the status of Non-life insurance.
• 7. Analyse and advise the management on issues concerning Non-life insurance,
• 8. Carry out any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
Key Performance Indicators
• Timely submission of inspection reports.
• 2, Response to inquiries- •
3, Statutory compliance Reports submitted on time.
• 4. Inspection reports submitted Person Specifications me
• A relevant Bachelor’s (Honors) degree or its equivalent from a recognized University/ higher institution of learning.
• Personal presentation
• 2, Analytical Abilities
• 3, Knowledge of Insurance Principles
• 4. Interpersonal Skills
• 5, Organizational Skills
• 6. Communication Skills
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.