In this day and era, many youths and people find themselves thrust aside either on their own accord or by others who deem them lesser, un interesting or not belonging. This has seen a rise in the depression rates, anti-social behavior and many other negative behaviors that are frowned upon in society.
So the crux of the matter is, how then can a person endeavor to “make the cut” as the term is commonly used.
Here are guaranteed behaviors that will make one magnetic to others:
- A strong presence. What I mean by that is people who are alive; not like breathing kind of alive but people who are buzzing life throughout their body. You can usually see this by the way they act. They do things confidently, actively, but smoothly and gently at the same time.
- A strong voice. When people have a voice that is projecting. They are not loud, but not quiet; they’re able to get what they want out of their mouth and make people understand what they mean.
- Warmth and kindness. People who attract people generally tend to be people who are nice and kind. They smile at almost everyone, and offer help when they think it’s needed. Kindness, usually tends to attract people because, well, nowadays, it’s hard to find a genuinely friendly face.
- Confidence. While people like warm and kind people, people who attract others also tend to be confident. They are nice, but if you are taking advantage of them, they won’t resist from standing up for themselves. Humans like people who are confident because they want to be confident as well, and confidence is a sign that you know what you are doing, and we like to rely on people who we know we can trust.
- Wisdom. For some reason,I feel like this kind of ties into confidence. People who attract others are also really wise. Like mentioned above, people like someone who knows what they’re talking about, and know what is important and what’s not.
Mainly, I feel like what attracts people is when you have self-worth. People like to know others who know what they’re worth, and know that they’re not lesser than anyone else. Others appreciate that and respect people who have self-confidence.